If you believe in your passion for the sea and want it to become your future job opportunity,
REGISTER TO THE COURSE IN MARINE SCIENCES!
If you wish to enroll at the University of Milano-Bicocca, and specifically at Marine Sciences post-graduate degree, there is a specific procedure to follow which depends on your nationality and qualifications.
Deadlines and procedures for submission of the application for assessment of his career.
- Graduate students or that will obtain their degree within end of December 2017 must apply from 14th of July to 15th of September 2017.
- Graduating students that will obtained their degree by the end of February 2018, will be able to apply in January 2018.
SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED WITH THE APPLICATION BY CANDIDATES HOLDING A FOREIGN DEGREE.
- copy of the degree required for admission (in Italian or English)
- transcript of records (in Italian or English)
- official translation in Italian or English, if the degree is issued in other languages
- Diploma Supplement, Dichiarazione di Valore in loco or CIMEA’s Statement of comparability of foreign qualifications, if already held by the candidate during the on line application
- any other documents held by the candidate that are useful to assess the degree (e.g. Syllabus)
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED WITHIN 45 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF THE ENROLMENT BY STUDENTS ADMITTED WITH A FOREIGN DEGREE:
- “Dichiarazione di Valore” (issued by your Embassy), or Diploma Supplement or CIMEA’s Statement of comparability of foreign qualifications.
IMPORTANT: European students can replace documents listed at points 1 and 2 with a statement in Italian or English language.
Access to the Master’s Degree is subject to the possession of specific curricular requirements (indicated in Art. 5 of the Teaching Regulations) and to the adequacy of the preparation staff checked in accordance with the provisions of art. 6 of the Teaching Regulations.
It is also required to hold an English language certificate, issued by the University or accredited by the University, at least at level B2. Those who did not have English language certification can take the exam at the:
University of Milano-Bicocca
September 20, 2017
h. 10 am – room 732, third floor, building U7
Via Bicocca degli Arcimboldi, 8 – 20126 Milano.
For the purposes of enrollment by the competent Office, the student must declare, during the online application for career appraisal, that he/she has no English level B2 certification and wishes to take the exam At the University of Milan-Bicocca. To be eligible for a test, you must have a valid identity document and the Tax Code. They are exempt from attending language certification for students who have obtained a Bachelor’s degree in English.
If your documents are ready, please go to this page for registration: Online Student Registry.
After registration (if ever done previously) you must continue to “assessment test” and follow the instructions.
If you are an Italian student, please follow this link: Segreterie Online.