ACADEMIC YEAR 2017/2018
After the great success of our first year, we are glad to announce that we are ready to welcome new students for the next academic year. 2 Open Days took place in May here at the University of Milano-Bicocca and more than 100 candidates were present for our Marine Sciences International Master Degree presentation.
From 14th of July to 15th of September, you may register to our admission test. Before applying, prepare the following documents to be uploaded on our platform. Once you have all documents ready, CLICK HERE.
SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED WITH THE APPLICATION BY CANDIDATES HOLDING A FOREIGN DEGREE.
- copy of the degree required for admission (in Italian or English)
- transcript of records (in Italian or English)
- official translation in Italian or English, if the degree is issued in other languages
- Diploma Supplement, Dichiarazione di Valore in loco or CIMEA’s Statement of comparability of foreign qualifications, if already held by the candidate during the on line application
- any other documents held by the candidate that are useful to assess the degree (e.g. Syllabus)
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED WITHIN 45 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF THE ENROLMENT BY STUDENTS ADMITTED WITH A FOREIGN DEGREE:
- “Dichiarazione di Valore” (issued by your Embassy), or Diploma Supplement or CIMEA’s Statement of comparability of foreign qualifications.
IMPORTANT: European students can replace documents listed at points 1 and 2 with a statement in Italian or English language.